Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
Tag: Weddings (31-40 of 209)
Alfonso Ribeiro — a.k.a. Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air — married Angela Unkrich, 31, on Saturday, People reports. It’s the second marriage for Ribeiro, 41, who has a 9-year-old daughter with first wife, Robin Stapler.
After the ceremony, the newlyweds tweeted out their wedded bliss: “Last night I got married to the most incredible woman in the world,” Ribeiro wrote. “1st morning waking up as Mrs. Ribeiro = AMAZING!!! So happy and blessed!” Unkrich added.
Tony-award winner and former Private Practice star Audra McDonald married fellow Broadway actor Will Swenson on Saturday night at their home in Croton-on-Hudson, New York, according to People. The couple met in 2007 and got engaged on New Year’s while vacationing in Puerto Rico.
The marriage is the second for both McDonald, 42, and Swenson, 38, who each have children from their previous relationships. The newlyweds told People that they look forward to their new life together as husband and wife and “wee posse of three,” referring to the three children they now share (between the ages of 8 and 11).
After her four-season stint on ABC’s medical drama Private Practice, McDonald most recently starred in a well-received revival of Porgy and Bess on Broadway. The show ended a 322-show run in September, and earned McDonald her fifth Tony.
Swenson most recently appeared in the Broadway production of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. His next stage show — the rock musical Murder Ballad – is slated to open on Nov. 15.
Fall Out Boy frontman Patrick Stump married his longtime girlfriend Elisa Yao in Chicago on Saturday, People reports.
“Congrats to @PatrickStump and elisa on a beautiful and amazing wedding!” Stump’s manager Dan Suh tweeted.
Stump has embarked on a solo career since the band’s 2009 hiatus.
Watch Gym Class Heroes perform ‘Stereo Hearts’ with Patrick Stump on VH1′s ‘Unplugged’ — EXCLUSIVE
Campaign 2012 music news update: U.S. Presidential candidates joined by Kid Rock, Journey, the National, and more
Album Reviews: Oct. 28, 2011
Anne Hathaway has married Adam Shulman, a 31-year-old actor and jewelry designer. According to People, the Oscar-nominated actress and The Dark Knight Rises star said “I do” on Saturday night in front of more than 100 guests in Big Sur, Calif. The couple, who has been engaged since November, began dating in 2008.
Jared Followill, the 25-year-old bassist for Tennessee rock band Kings of Leon, is now married.
According to People, Followill married 21-year-old fiancé Martha Patterson on Saturday in Charlotte, Tenn. The couple became engaged back in April.
Before the ceremony, Followill jokingly tweeted, “Today, I get married. It’s the biggest step I’ve ever taken. I’ve dreamed about this day since I was a little girl.”
Followill is the final member of Kings of Leon to get hitched, joining his cousin Matthew and brothers Caleb and Nathan.
Jersey Shore beauty Jenni “JWoww” Farley is engaged. The reality-TV star told In Touch that Roger Mathews, her boyfriend of two and a half years, proposed during a skydiving lesson. “The whole time I’m screaming, ‘What are you doing? What’s going on?’” she told the magazine. “He’s like, ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?’”
After landing safely — and regaining her composure — Farley accepted his proposal. “If I had to imagine a perfect guy, it would be him,” she said.
Antonio Sabato Jr. married singer Cheryl Moana Marie yesterday in Hawaii, People reports.
The former Calvin Klein model, 40, met Marie in Los Angeles three years ago after failing to find love on his 2009 VH1 dating show My Antonio. “It’s kind of ironic that I went to Hawaii to look for someone, and then I found someone who’s from Hawaii,” the former General Hospital star told People about his beauty queen wife, who is the youngest winner of the Miss Kauai America title.
The couple welcomed their first child, son Antonio Kamakanaalohamaikalani Harvey Sabato III, last year. This is Marie’s first marriage and Sabato’s second.
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 647
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 464
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE