Sunday night’s BET Awards, featuring Kanye West’s comeback performance and Chris Brown’s emotional Michael Jackson tribute, delivered a strong 7.4 million viewers. The telecast garnered the highest ratings for a cable awards show in the 18-49 demographic, and is the second highest-rated event ever on BET, behind last year’s telecast.
Tag: TV Ratings (21-30 of 110)
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it!
- 'American Idol': And the Top 6 are...
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Scandal': 10 most shocking twists
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 'Transcendence' at box office?