Veteran character actor Carol Ann Susi, who most recently lent her voice to The Big Bang Theory as the Mrs. Wolowitz, has died after a brief battle with cancer, her rep confirmed on Tuesday. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Big Bang Theory (1-4 of 4)
Chinese authorities have ordered video streaming websites in the country to stop showing four popular American TV shows, including The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife, representatives from two sites said Sunday.
The move suggests government attention is intensifying on the online streaming industry, which is freer than state television and China’s cinemas to show foreign productions and other content and has stretched the boundaries of what can be seen in the country.
A spokeswoman for a leading online video site, Youku, said it had received notification on Saturday not to show sitcom The Big Bang Theory, political and legal drama The Good Wife, crime drama NCIS and legal drama The Practice. Of those, Youku showed only The Good Wife. The State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television didn’t give a reason for its order, said the spokeswoman, who couldn’t be named because of company policy. READ FULL STORY
Was it written in the stars? The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco married tennis pro Ryan Sweeting on New Year’s Eve at the Hummingbird Nest Ranch in Santa Susana, Calif., People reports.
The courtship was quick — they were first spotted together earlier this fall. Back in September, Cuoco told People: “I know that it seems a little crazy on paper but it works for us … From day one, I just knew immediately and it’s been magic.”
Cuoco wore a pink Vera Wang gown and posted a photo on Instagram of the big day:
READ FULL STORY
Blossom and The Big Bang Theory actress Mayim Bialik has finalized her divorce from Michael Stone, according to documents obtained by People. The couple have two sons.
Bialik first announced her split from her husband in a November blog post. She wrote then, “The main priority for us now is to make the transition to two loving homes as smooth and painless as possible. Our sons deserve parents committed to their growth and health and that’s what we are focusing on.”
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- 'Survivor' season finale: 5 Q's for Jeff Probst and a deleted scene
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Sing-Off' holiday special: One night, six groups, 800 blazers--and the winner is...
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'The 100'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?