Taryn Manning was reportedly arrested for failing to show up to court for criminal threats, although Manning herself is disputing the claim.
Tag: Taryn Manning (1-2 of 2)
Actress Taryn Manning was detained yesterday morning in New York City, EW has confirmed.
Manning, who’s best known for her roles in 8 Mile and Hustle & Flow, was charged with assault. TMZ first reported that Manning, 33, attacked her makeup artist in her downtown Manhattan hotel room. The NYPD was unable to comment on the location or events leading up to the arrest.
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'Hunger Games' costar Willow Shields on her Comic-Con fan-girl moment
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances