Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancé Jionni LaValle are expecting their second child, according to People.
Tag: Snooki (1-4 of 4)
Reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi gave birth to a baby boy early Sunday morning in a New Jersey hospital, reports People.
“The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6 lbs, 5 oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!” a rep told MTV.
The father of Snooki’s first child is fiancé Jionni LaValle. When she first started on Jersey Shore she declared her “ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a nice, juiced hot tan guy and live my life.” Baby makes three.
“I know he’s the one so I know the ring’s gonna come soon,” said Polizzi in a Jan. 12 interview with People. “Well, not soon-soon. He knows it should be big, ‘cause if it’s small I’m saying no. Like, ‘Get another ring!’”
A rep for Polizzi had no comment at this time. Reports of LaValle’s paternity and Polizzi’s pregnancy in general are still unconfirmed by Polizzi’s camp.
Polizzi’s reported pregnancy has already been picked up by Saturday Night Live‘s writers, who spoofed the reality show star on Saturday’s telecast.
Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is pregnant, according to a report by the New York Post.
Although Polizzi has denied pregnancy rumors in recent weeks, the report alleges that she is three months pregnant carrying the child of boyfriend Jionni LaValle, who has also appeared on the MTV reality show the past two seasons.
Polizzi went on Good Morning America on Feb. 2 and told host Lara Spencer, “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant. Being pregnant should be a real thing and a happy thing, and I’m not.”
A rep for Polizzi declined to comment at this time.
- Peter Capaldi, that's 'Who': See the new EW cover
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- 'The Walking Dead' season 5 trailer is here