Following an interview in which Shia LaBeouf said he was raped during his February performance art project, #IAMSORRY, his collaborators are elaborating on the incident on Twitter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Shia LaBeouf (1-3 of 3)
Shia LaBeouf was arrested for disorderly conduct at a June performance of Broadway’s Cabaret, and the Associated Press reports the actor appeared in court Wednesday to plead guilty to those charges.
LaBeouf was escorted out of the theater during Cabaret‘s first act June 26 after allegedly yelling and smoking throughout the performance. He spent the night in jail and later sought treatment for an addiction to alcohol. “He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery,” his publicist said in July. READ FULL STORY
Days after he was expelled from a Broadway performance of Cabaret and arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal trespass, Shia LaBeouf is receiving voluntary treatment for alcohol abuse.
On June 26, the 28-year-old actor was handcuffed and escorted out of Manhattan’s Studio 54 during the show’s first act after he allegedly disrupted the performance by yelling at the actors and smoking. He was released from jail the next day.
Photographers keeping tabs on LaBeouf in the aftermath captured him carrying Alcoholics Anonymous literature, and his publicist recently released the following statement:
“Contrary to previous erroneous reports, Shia LaBeouf has not checked into a rehabilitation facility but he is voluntarily receiving treatment for alcohol addiction.
“He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery.”
- 'Bachelor' recap: Like a camping virgin
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' quick take: Mr. Trump fires another two
- TV pilots now in the works for fall 2015--do you spot any winners?
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo comedy among 4 new ABC pilots
- NBC pilot orders for Monica Potter comedy, 'Sharing' from Jimmy Fallon
- 'Gotham' recap: 'Welcome Back, Jim Gordon'
- 'Secretary' re-release trailer/poster: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' roots are showing
- SAG and Producers Guild shake up Oscar odds in Best Picture, Best Actor races