Following an interview in which Shia LaBeouf said he was raped during his February performance art project, #IAMSORRY, his collaborators are elaborating on the incident on Twitter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Shia LaBeouf (1-3 of 3)
Shia LaBeouf was arrested for disorderly conduct at a June performance of Broadway’s Cabaret, and the Associated Press reports the actor appeared in court Wednesday to plead guilty to those charges.
LaBeouf was escorted out of the theater during Cabaret‘s first act June 26 after allegedly yelling and smoking throughout the performance. He spent the night in jail and later sought treatment for an addiction to alcohol. “He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery,” his publicist said in July. READ FULL STORY
Days after he was expelled from a Broadway performance of Cabaret and arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal trespass, Shia LaBeouf is receiving voluntary treatment for alcohol abuse.
On June 26, the 28-year-old actor was handcuffed and escorted out of Manhattan’s Studio 54 during the show’s first act after he allegedly disrupted the performance by yelling at the actors and smoking. He was released from jail the next day.
Photographers keeping tabs on LaBeouf in the aftermath captured him carrying Alcoholics Anonymous literature, and his publicist recently released the following statement:
“Contrary to previous erroneous reports, Shia LaBeouf has not checked into a rehabilitation facility but he is voluntarily receiving treatment for alcohol addiction.
“He understands that these recent actions are a symptom of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery.”
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 19 TV Shows We'll Be Checking Out in 2015