Vitalii Sediuk got a bit too close to Brad Pitt at Wednesday’s premiere of Maleficent — and now, he’s suffering the consequences: a temporary restraining order barring him from being near the actor.
Tag: Restraining Order (1-2 of 2)
The wife of Scandal star Columbus Short has received a temporary restraining against the actor and filed for divorce after he allegedly threatened to kill her and himself.
Tuere Short has accused her husband of holding a knife to her throat and making death threats during an altercation on April 7. According to the restraining order, the incident started when Columbus, who appeared intoxicated, lunged at Tuere with a wine bottle as if he was going to hit her. He verbally abused her and dumped the wine on her.
When Tuere attempted to get away, Columbus followed her downstairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, according to the documents filed April 15. He pinned her on the couch and held the knife near her throat, threatening to kill her and himself. Columbus demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth” and named several men that they knew, asking if she had affairs with any of them. She denied infidelity and was able to escape with the couple’s 2-year-old daughter. Columbus allegedly slashed her tire as she drove away. READ FULL STORY
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' First Look: Watch Annalise confront Sam
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps