Vitalii Sediuk got a bit too close to Brad Pitt at Wednesday’s premiere of Maleficent — and now, he’s suffering the consequences: a temporary restraining order barring him from being near the actor.
Tag: Restraining Order (1-2 of 2)
The wife of Scandal star Columbus Short has received a temporary restraining against the actor and filed for divorce after he allegedly threatened to kill her and himself.
Tuere Short has accused her husband of holding a knife to her throat and making death threats during an altercation on April 7. According to the restraining order, the incident started when Columbus, who appeared intoxicated, lunged at Tuere with a wine bottle as if he was going to hit her. He verbally abused her and dumped the wine on her.
When Tuere attempted to get away, Columbus followed her downstairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, according to the documents filed April 15. He pinned her on the couch and held the knife near her throat, threatening to kill her and himself. Columbus demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth” and named several men that they knew, asking if she had affairs with any of them. She denied infidelity and was able to escape with the couple’s 2-year-old daughter. Columbus allegedly slashed her tire as she drove away. READ FULL STORY
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short