Vitalii Sediuk got a bit too close to Brad Pitt at Wednesday’s premiere of Maleficent — and now, he’s suffering the consequences: a temporary restraining order barring him from being near the actor.
Tag: Restraining Order (1-2 of 2)
The wife of Scandal star Columbus Short has received a temporary restraining against the actor and filed for divorce after he allegedly threatened to kill her and himself.
Tuere Short has accused her husband of holding a knife to her throat and making death threats during an altercation on April 7. According to the restraining order, the incident started when Columbus, who appeared intoxicated, lunged at Tuere with a wine bottle as if he was going to hit her. He verbally abused her and dumped the wine on her.
When Tuere attempted to get away, Columbus followed her downstairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, according to the documents filed April 15. He pinned her on the couch and held the knife near her throat, threatening to kill her and himself. Columbus demanded they play a game he called “Truth or Truth” and named several men that they knew, asking if she had affairs with any of them. She denied infidelity and was able to escape with the couple’s 2-year-old daughter. Columbus allegedly slashed her tire as she drove away. READ FULL STORY
- 'SNL': How'd Jim Carrey do?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV