A group of Iranian teens were arrested Tuesday for posting a video to the Internet of themselves dancing to Pharrell Williams’ “Happy.” Yahoo News reports that the group of six young teens were arrested in Tehran as a means of preventing the spread of what the country deems to be “decadent” Western culture. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pharrell Williams (1-2 of 2)
Arby’s has won the bid for Pharrell’s famous hat.
The fast food restaurant announced Sunday it paid $44,100 for the Vivienne Westwood hat, made famous when Pharrell wore it at the Grammy Awards in January.
The Arby’s logo uses a design similar to the brown fedora, which became a trending topic on Twitter after Pharrell sported it.
The producer-rapper-singer put the hat on eBay two weeks ago. The earnings will support his charity From One Hand to Another.
Pharrell tweeted thanks to the buyer Sunday, to which Arby’s replied: “You’re welcome. We’re HAPPY to support a great cause & get our hat back.”
Pharrell wore a similar hat when he performed at the Academy Awards on Sunday. His No. 1 hit “Happy” was nominated for best original song.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...