A group of Iranian teens were arrested Tuesday for posting a video to the Internet of themselves dancing to Pharrell Williams’ “Happy.” Yahoo News reports that the group of six young teens were arrested in Tehran as a means of preventing the spread of what the country deems to be “decadent” Western culture. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pharrell Williams (1-2 of 2)
Arby’s has won the bid for Pharrell’s famous hat.
The fast food restaurant announced Sunday it paid $44,100 for the Vivienne Westwood hat, made famous when Pharrell wore it at the Grammy Awards in January.
The Arby’s logo uses a design similar to the brown fedora, which became a trending topic on Twitter after Pharrell sported it.
The producer-rapper-singer put the hat on eBay two weeks ago. The earnings will support his charity From One Hand to Another.
Pharrell tweeted thanks to the buyer Sunday, to which Arby’s replied: “You’re welcome. We’re HAPPY to support a great cause & get our hat back.”
Pharrell wore a similar hat when he performed at the Academy Awards on Sunday. His No. 1 hit “Happy” was nominated for best original song.
- 'Bachelorette': Right choice for Andi?
- 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls': It's a natural
- 'Hobbit' Comic-Con panel video: 5 gems
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- House and Cuddy mismatch: Still not over it
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Bottles' of the good stuff: 5 episodes to pore over
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- The house (un)divided 321
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 286
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 269