A group of Iranian teens were arrested Tuesday for posting a video to the Internet of themselves dancing to Pharrell Williams’ “Happy.” Yahoo News reports that the group of six young teens were arrested in Tehran as a means of preventing the spread of what the country deems to be “decadent” Western culture. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pharrell Williams (1-2 of 2)
Arby’s has won the bid for Pharrell’s famous hat.
The fast food restaurant announced Sunday it paid $44,100 for the Vivienne Westwood hat, made famous when Pharrell wore it at the Grammy Awards in January.
The Arby’s logo uses a design similar to the brown fedora, which became a trending topic on Twitter after Pharrell sported it.
The producer-rapper-singer put the hat on eBay two weeks ago. The earnings will support his charity From One Hand to Another.
Pharrell tweeted thanks to the buyer Sunday, to which Arby’s replied: “You’re welcome. We’re HAPPY to support a great cause & get our hat back.”
Pharrell wore a similar hat when he performed at the Academy Awards on Sunday. His No. 1 hit “Happy” was nominated for best original song.
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date