A group of Iranian teens were arrested Tuesday for posting a video to the Internet of themselves dancing to Pharrell Williams’ “Happy.” Yahoo News reports that the group of six young teens were arrested in Tehran as a means of preventing the spread of what the country deems to be “decadent” Western culture. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Pharrell Williams (1-2 of 2)
Arby’s has won the bid for Pharrell’s famous hat.
The fast food restaurant announced Sunday it paid $44,100 for the Vivienne Westwood hat, made famous when Pharrell wore it at the Grammy Awards in January.
The Arby’s logo uses a design similar to the brown fedora, which became a trending topic on Twitter after Pharrell sported it.
The producer-rapper-singer put the hat on eBay two weeks ago. The earnings will support his charity From One Hand to Another.
Pharrell tweeted thanks to the buyer Sunday, to which Arby’s replied: “You’re welcome. We’re HAPPY to support a great cause & get our hat back.”
Pharrell wore a similar hat when he performed at the Academy Awards on Sunday. His No. 1 hit “Happy” was nominated for best original song.
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Maleficent admirers pay tribute on 'Sleeping Beauty' Blu-ray: Sneak peek
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Sarah Silverman's 'SNL' promos: Who's ready for a 'Table Girl' sketch?
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- 'Interstellar' trailer takes Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway to a waterworld
Top 5 Most Read
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'