Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are parents! The couple welcomed a baby boy named Otis Alexander, according to People. The actress announced the good news via Twitter Wednesday evening, READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Wilde (1-3 of 3)
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis, 37, is engaged to Olivia Wilde, 28, People reports. The couple first got together in November 2011.
Wilde tweeted, “Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon.”
This will be the second marriage for both. Sudeikis was previously married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon; Wilde was previously married to Tao Ruspoli, an Italian Prince.
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops