Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are parents! The couple welcomed a baby boy named Otis Alexander, according to People. The actress announced the good news via Twitter Wednesday evening, READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Wilde (1-3 of 3)
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis, 37, is engaged to Olivia Wilde, 28, People reports. The couple first got together in November 2011.
Wilde tweeted, “Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon.”
This will be the second marriage for both. Sudeikis was previously married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon; Wilde was previously married to Tao Ruspoli, an Italian Prince.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features