Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are parents! The couple welcomed a baby boy named Otis Alexander, according to People. The actress announced the good news via Twitter Wednesday evening, READ FULL STORY
Tag: Olivia Wilde (1-3 of 3)
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis, 37, is engaged to Olivia Wilde, 28, People reports. The couple first got together in November 2011.
Wilde tweeted, “Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon.”
This will be the second marriage for both. Sudeikis was previously married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon; Wilde was previously married to Tao Ruspoli, an Italian Prince.
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 657
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 508
- Slaves to Love 466
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN