MSNBC’s Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell is taking a leave for several weeks as he recuperates from injuries sustained Saturday in a taxi accident while vacationing abroad, EW confirmed. READ FULL STORY
Tag: MSNBC (1-2 of 2)
After two seasons of in-depth interviews with the likes of David Letterman, George Will, and David Simon of The Wire, Alec Baldwin will retire his Here’s The Thing podcast on WNYC in October, just as he launches his new talkshow on MSNBC. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that Baldwin was open to continuing but that WNYC lacked the funding to keep the podcast afloat, and a source close to Baldwin said that the actor might resurrect a revamped version of the podcast for MSNBC at some point in the future. In a statement, WNYC said, “WNYC will wind down production of Here’s the Thing with Alec Baldwin this fall. The podcast series will end with a much anticipated in-depth conversation with Jerry Seinfeld. … We wish Alec much success as he makes his transition to MSNBC.”
Beginning in October, Up Late With Alec Baldwin, will air at 10 p.m. Fridays on MSNBC.
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer