MSNBC’s Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell is taking a leave for several weeks as he recuperates from injuries sustained Saturday in a taxi accident while vacationing abroad, EW confirmed. READ FULL STORY
Tag: MSNBC (1-2 of 2)
After two seasons of in-depth interviews with the likes of David Letterman, George Will, and David Simon of The Wire, Alec Baldwin will retire his Here’s The Thing podcast on WNYC in October, just as he launches his new talkshow on MSNBC. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that Baldwin was open to continuing but that WNYC lacked the funding to keep the podcast afloat, and a source close to Baldwin said that the actor might resurrect a revamped version of the podcast for MSNBC at some point in the future. In a statement, WNYC said, “WNYC will wind down production of Here’s the Thing with Alec Baldwin this fall. The podcast series will end with a much anticipated in-depth conversation with Jerry Seinfeld. … We wish Alec much success as he makes his transition to MSNBC.”
Beginning in October, Up Late With Alec Baldwin, will air at 10 p.m. Fridays on MSNBC.
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- Jimmy Kimmel's 'Friends' fantasy spurs real-life mini-reunion
- 'Teen Wolf' talk with Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien: 'I enjoy us'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Cressida, Gale among new character posters
- 'Walking Dead' First Look: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead' costars eagerly spill Andrew Lincoln's hairy secrets
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
Top 5 Most Read
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- David Chase finally reveals Tony's fate on 'The Sopranos' (Updated)
- Exclusive: 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop hits Manhattan
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': Meet the rebel army