MSNBC’s Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell is taking a leave for several weeks as he recuperates from injuries sustained Saturday in a taxi accident while vacationing abroad, EW confirmed. READ FULL STORY
Tag: MSNBC (1-2 of 2)
After two seasons of in-depth interviews with the likes of David Letterman, George Will, and David Simon of The Wire, Alec Baldwin will retire his Here’s The Thing podcast on WNYC in October, just as he launches his new talkshow on MSNBC. The Hollywood Reporter claimed that Baldwin was open to continuing but that WNYC lacked the funding to keep the podcast afloat, and a source close to Baldwin said that the actor might resurrect a revamped version of the podcast for MSNBC at some point in the future. In a statement, WNYC said, “WNYC will wind down production of Here’s the Thing with Alec Baldwin this fall. The podcast series will end with a much anticipated in-depth conversation with Jerry Seinfeld. … We wish Alec much success as he makes his transition to MSNBC.”
Beginning in October, Up Late With Alec Baldwin, will air at 10 p.m. Fridays on MSNBC.
- 13 reality TV hits: Best season was...
- 'Friends' with Gunther: A visit to N.Y.'s pop-up Central Perk
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in 'By the Sea': 3 First Look photos
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' tapestry revealed
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: 'It's the things we love most that destroy us'
- Miss America 2015 TV gems: Funniest Fact, Meanest Jab, Most Glorious Pun, more
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- War is hell in the new 'Mockingjay' trailer
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'
- Miss America 2015: 'Jane Austin,' terrifying frogs, and more of what you missed