Michael Nouri was arrested yesterday and charged with felony domestic violence. According to the Beverly Hills Police Department, the actor best known for Flashdance and All My Children engaged in a physical argument with his girlfriend. A 911 call was placed from the residence, and police arrived on the scene at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT. Nouri was arrested and taken to the police station, where he was later released on $50,000 bail.
Tag: Michael Nouri (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- Jennifer Love-Hewitt's 'Criminal Minds' debut: How'd she do?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 509
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 330
- Which new fall show will be canceled first? 207