Michael Nouri was arrested yesterday and charged with felony domestic violence. According to the Beverly Hills Police Department, the actor best known for Flashdance and All My Children engaged in a physical argument with his girlfriend. A 911 call was placed from the residence, and police arrived on the scene at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT. Nouri was arrested and taken to the police station, where he was later released on $50,000 bail.
Tag: Michael Nouri (1-1 of 1)
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…