Actor Michael Jace was charged with his wife’s murder in May, and a just-released 911 call reveals that Jace contacted his wife’s father following the shooting.
Tag: Michael Jace (1-2 of 2)
UPDATE: Los Angeles police are now investigating motives, including financial and marital problems, for the alleged murder.
Michael Jace, best known for playing Detective Julien Lowe on The Shield, has been charged with his wife’s murder.
After Jace’s wife, April, was found shot to death in her L.A. home, police detained Jace on Monday night, L.A. Police Detective Lyman Doster confirmed to CNN. The actor was then booked on a homicide charge Tuesday morning.
Fans might also recognize Jace from his work on Southland, where he played Terrell, a romantic interest for Regina King’s character, Lydia.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'