Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Tag: Manti Te'o (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Voice' recap: Coach me if you can
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Real Housewives': The price of fame
- 10 graphic novels as movie storyboard?
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes