Death Row Records co-founder Suge Knight and comedian Katt Williams were arrested and charged on Wednesday after a paparrazo alleged that the two stole her camera last month in Beverly Hills.
Tag: Katt Williams (1-4 of 4)
Comedian Katt Williams has been arrested in northern California on a felony warrant related to a police chase.
The Sacramento Bee reports that Williams was arrested Friday night in Dunnigan, about 25 miles north of Sacramento, by Yolo County deputies.
The paper says he was released from the county jail Saturday after posting bail. READ FULL STORY
Comedian Katt Williams didn’t show up at an arraignment hearing in Seattle to face assault charges stemming from several run-ins with people and police last weekend.
Williams’ attorney, Thomas McAllister, told the judge Thursday that his client was under the impression that he didn’t have to attend the hearing, citing information from a Seattle Times article. McAllister says Williams is back in California.
The Times reports that the judge rescheduled the hearing for next week.
Authorities say Williams struck a man over the head with a microphone while performing Friday night, threw chairs at fans, and threatened a bar manager with a pool cue over the weekend.
Authorities say officers had to restrain Williams before he was taken into custody after the bar incident.
Comedian Katt Williams was arrested in Seattle after a bar fight on Sunday afternoon.
Officers were called to the World Sports Grille around 2:30 p.m. to respond to a dispute between Williams and another patron at the bar. According to the Seattle Police Dept.’s website, “Williams exchanged words with patrons in the bar, brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave the business.” He then followed a family into the street, flicked a cigarette at a woman as she entered their car, and threw a rock at the vehicle. Officers arrived and arrested Williams, 41, who struggled as he was detained. He was booked into King County Jail for investigation of assault, harassment, and obstruction of justice.
A rep for Williams did not immediately return a request for comment. READ FULL STORY
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- David Schwimmer to play Robert Kardashian in Ryan Murphy's O.J. Simpson miniseries
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer