On December 19, Stephen Collins appeared on ABC’s 20/20 to talk to Yahoo Global News anchor Katie Couric about the child molestation that surfaced in a leaked recording this October.
Tag: Katie Couric (1-3 of 3)
Katie Couric became engaged over the Labor Day holiday weekend to her banker boyfriend John Molner, reports People.
The pair had been dating for two years. Molner, 50, is the head of mergers and acquisitions at Brown Brothers Harriman.
Couric, 56, was previously married to Jay Monahan, who died from colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Her talk show, Katie, will return for its second season on Sept. 9.
Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast, Movies, at SAG Awards; see full list of honorees
- Miss Universe 2015: 10 out of this world moments
- SAG Awards 2015: 10 favorite speeches
- SAG Awards 2015: Red carpet arrivals
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' sneak peek: 'See you in court, kids'
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- 'Downton Abbey'; 'SNL'; 'Galavant'; 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' recaps
- 'Revenge'; 'Girls'; 'Togetherness'; 'Looking' recaps