Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Tag: Kara DioGuardi (1-2 of 2)
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi announced to People that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, will soon bring home a little bundle of joy.
The couple are expecting their first child, a boy, via gestational surrogate.
“We made a personal decision to try with a surrogate,” DioGuardi told People. “I asked someone we knew, a friend. And on the first try, it worked.”
The couple already decided their son will be named Greyson James Carroll McCuddy.
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
Top 5 Most Read
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by 'The Unauthorized Saved…
- Internet grinds to halt as nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, others surface
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' recap: Cave dwellers
- FBI issues statement on leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence, others
- 'Houdini' is pure biopic cheese... and occasionally a campy delight