Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Tag: Kara DioGuardi (1-2 of 2)
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi announced to People that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, will soon bring home a little bundle of joy.
The couple are expecting their first child, a boy, via gestational surrogate.
“We made a personal decision to try with a surrogate,” DioGuardi told People. “I asked someone we knew, a friend. And on the first try, it worked.”
The couple already decided their son will be named Greyson James Carroll McCuddy.
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Mob City': 18 stylish shots
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Mob City': What to expect
- Frank Darabont: Back from the 'Dead'
- 'Naked and Afraid' (and awkward!)
- Tom Everett Scott joins 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 681
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 394
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 365
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' casts Marcia Gay Harden as Christian Grey's mother
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- Gal Gadot to star as Wonder Woman in 'Batman Vs. Superman'
- 'American Horror Story': Watch Cordelia and the 'Coven' plot Fiona's murder -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: You are My Sunshine