Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Tag: Kara DioGuardi (1-2 of 2)
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi announced to People that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, will soon bring home a little bundle of joy.
The couple are expecting their first child, a boy, via gestational surrogate.
“We made a personal decision to try with a surrogate,” DioGuardi told People. “I asked someone we knew, a friend. And on the first try, it worked.”
The couple already decided their son will be named Greyson James Carroll McCuddy.
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con: Extraordinary beings, ordinary things
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast