Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Tag: Kara DioGuardi (1-2 of 2)
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi announced to People that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, will soon bring home a little bundle of joy.
The couple are expecting their first child, a boy, via gestational surrogate.
“We made a personal decision to try with a surrogate,” DioGuardi told People. “I asked someone we knew, a friend. And on the first try, it worked.”
The couple already decided their son will be named Greyson James Carroll McCuddy.
- Super Bowl ads of 2015: Watch the early arrivals here
- 'Vampire Diaries' date night? Watch Damon ask Elena out in sneak peek
- 'Empire' is on fire, but should we be sweating burn-out?
- 'Party Down South' season 3 peek: Meet Hannah, the new hell-raiser
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- 'Game of Thrones' creators watching the show in IMAX: Why it's 'the way it's really meant to be seen'
- 'Walking Dead': Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita super-intense in new photos
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt
Top 5 Most Read
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' speech from 'The Bachelor'
- Daryl, Eugene, and Rosita look super-intense in new 'Walking Dead' photos -- exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'