Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Tag: Kara DioGuardi (1-2 of 2)
Former American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi announced to People that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, will soon bring home a little bundle of joy.
The couple are expecting their first child, a boy, via gestational surrogate.
“We made a personal decision to try with a surrogate,” DioGuardi told People. “I asked someone we knew, a friend. And on the first try, it worked.”
The couple already decided their son will be named Greyson James Carroll McCuddy.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- Cheerleading taken seriously as a movie topic? Bring it on
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- J.K Rowling writes new Dolores Umbridge story
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer