Today correspondent, and former first daughter, Jenna Bush Hager gave birth to a baby girl, Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager, on Saturday. Henry Hager and Jenna married in 2008. This is the first baby for the couple, which also makes former president George W. Bush and Laura Bush first-time grandparents. Today had pictures of the proud grandparents:
Tag: Jenna Bush Hager (1-2 of 2)
Jenna Bush Hager and her husband Henry Hager are expecting a baby, People reports.
“We’re so excited,” Bush Hager told People. “We can’t wait.”
The first-time parents, who wed in 2008, announced the news this morning on Today, where Bush Hager works as a correspondent. The baby will be the first grandchild for former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. READ FULL STORY
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- Seth Rogen and James Franco as tabloid TV assassins in 'The Interview' red-band trailer (NSFW)
- 'South Park' promo in D.C. takes aim at 'Redskins' team name debate
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease