Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are parents! The couple welcomed a baby boy named Otis Alexander, according to People. The actress announced the good news via Twitter Wednesday evening, READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jason Sudeikis (1-3 of 3)
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis, 37, is engaged to Olivia Wilde, 28, People reports. The couple first got together in November 2011.
Wilde tweeted, “Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon.”
This will be the second marriage for both. Sudeikis was previously married to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon; Wilde was previously married to Tao Ruspoli, an Italian Prince.
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at weekend box office: $24.5M
- 'RHONJ'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': more TV recaps
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show': 21 new photos
- 'Utopia' ratings slide far from ideal for Fox
- 'Simpsons' Hollywood Bowl concert: 6 most memorable moments
- Mail's in! Talkback on 'Doctor Who,' 'Big Brother,' and U2
- Fall TV Preview: Dramas
- Fall TV Preview: Comedies