Jack Osbourne and wife Lisa Stelly have lost their baby, People reports.
Tag: Jack Osbourne (1-4 of 4)
The Osbourne family keeps growing. On the heels of Kelly’s engagement announcement, her brother Jack revealed that his wife Lisa is pregnant with the couple’s second child.
Lisa told People she knew she was pregnant when she started craving lots of junk food. The new little one will have an older sister, Pearl Clementine.
“We feel so blessed that our family is growing and Pearl will have a little brother or sister to play with,” Lisa said. “It’s crazy to think that we will soon be a family of four!”
Sharon Osbourne says she had a double mastectomy after learning she carries a gene that increases the risk of developing breast cancer.
Osbourne told Hello! magazine that “I didn’t want to live the rest of my life with that shadow hanging over me.”
The 60-year-old former America’s Got Talent judge, who had colon cancer a decade ago, said that without the surgery, “the odds are not in my favor.”
She added: “It’s not ‘pity me,’ it’s a decision I made that’s got rid of this weight that I was carrying around.”
The magazine went on sale Monday.
Osbourne, husband Ozzy and children Jack and Kelly became rock’s most famous clan thanks to reality show The Osbournes a decade ago.
Jack Osbourne, 26, was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Jack Osbourne and his fiancé Lisa Stelly got married yesterday in Hawaii, People reports.
The couple exchanged vows during a private ceremony attended by Osbourne’s parents, rock star Ozzy Osbourne and The Talk co-host Sharon Osbourne, and sister Kelly, who served as a bridesmaid. They welcomed a daughter in April.
The reality star, 26, was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in May.
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying