Hugh Jackman has been treated for skin cancer for the third time this year. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hugh Jackman (1-5 of 5)
Hugh Jackman was treated for skin cancer on his nose, according to his Instagram account.
The actor posted a selfie featuring a bandaged nose Thursday night. In the caption, he noted that he had a basal cell carcinoma removed. This is the second time in less than a year that Jackman has revealed treatment for skin cancer — in November 2013, he also posted an Instagram selfie announcing he had gotten a basal cell carsinoma removed after his wife pointed out a mark on his nose.
The Wolverine star Hugh Jackman revealed he has been treated for skin cancer and shared a selfie showing his bandaged nose.
“Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right!” he wrote on Instagram, referring to his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness.
The 45-year-old Oscar-nominated Jackman said he had a basal cell carcinoma, a common form of skin cancer that is rarely fatal. The note he posted early Friday didn’t say when his medical treatment took place. READ FULL STORY
On Tuesday, May 28, Entertainment Weekly will launch its 24/7 SiriusXM radio channel. Entertainment Weekly Radio will be available on channel 105, on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App, and online at siriusxm.com. We’re kicking things off at 7 a.m. ET with a “Town Hall” interview with Hugh Jackman about his career and his upcoming summer movie The Wolverine, moderated by EW’s Jess Cagle. If you can’t get up that early, you can click here for rebroadcasting times closer to the date.
“Having Hugh Jackman join us to launch the channel is as much of a thrill for all of us at EW as it will be for listeners,” said Cagle in a press release.
Here’s a full list of the shows the station will be offering. Set your reminders now! [UPDATED SCHEDULE]: READ FULL STORY
It was a hair-raising experience for actor Hugh Jackman at a New York City gym.
Radio station 1010 WINS says Jackman was working out in a gym Saturday morning in Manhattan’s West Village neighborhood when a woman rushed in, crying and shouting that she loved him.
The X-Men star told the radio station on Sunday that the run-in was frightening. READ FULL STORY
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features