Hugh Jackman has been treated for skin cancer for the third time this year. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hugh Jackman (1-5 of 5)
Hugh Jackman was treated for skin cancer on his nose, according to his Instagram account.
The actor posted a selfie featuring a bandaged nose Thursday night. In the caption, he noted that he had a basal cell carcinoma removed. This is the second time in less than a year that Jackman has revealed treatment for skin cancer — in November 2013, he also posted an Instagram selfie announcing he had gotten a basal cell carsinoma removed after his wife pointed out a mark on his nose.
The Wolverine star Hugh Jackman revealed he has been treated for skin cancer and shared a selfie showing his bandaged nose.
“Deb said to get the mark on my nose checked. Boy, was she right!” he wrote on Instagram, referring to his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness.
The 45-year-old Oscar-nominated Jackman said he had a basal cell carcinoma, a common form of skin cancer that is rarely fatal. The note he posted early Friday didn’t say when his medical treatment took place. READ FULL STORY
On Tuesday, May 28, Entertainment Weekly will launch its 24/7 SiriusXM radio channel. Entertainment Weekly Radio will be available on channel 105, on the SiriusXM Internet Radio App, and online at siriusxm.com. We’re kicking things off at 7 a.m. ET with a “Town Hall” interview with Hugh Jackman about his career and his upcoming summer movie The Wolverine, moderated by EW’s Jess Cagle. If you can’t get up that early, you can click here for rebroadcasting times closer to the date.
“Having Hugh Jackman join us to launch the channel is as much of a thrill for all of us at EW as it will be for listeners,” said Cagle in a press release.
Here’s a full list of the shows the station will be offering. Set your reminders now! [UPDATED SCHEDULE]: READ FULL STORY
It was a hair-raising experience for actor Hugh Jackman at a New York City gym.
Radio station 1010 WINS says Jackman was working out in a gym Saturday morning in Manhattan’s West Village neighborhood when a woman rushed in, crying and shouting that she loved him.
The X-Men star told the radio station on Sunday that the run-in was frightening. READ FULL STORY
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Cameron Diaz, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson?
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Hell on Wheels' star Anson Mount on sage advice from Jon Hamm, 'Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror' hell
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- Beyonce presents no-frills/no-pants video for new song '7/11'
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Tina Fey's NBC comedy moving to Netflix
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection