Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced Tuesday, via Paltrow’s Goop blog, that they have decided to separate.
Tag: Gwyneth Paltrow (1-2 of 2)
Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has two children: Apple, 8, and Moses, 6. But as the GOOP founder recently revealed to the Daily Mail‘s You magazine, she was, at one point, expecting a third child as well. The pregnancy, unfortunately, ended in a miscarriage.
“My children ask me to have a[nother] baby all the time,” Paltrow explained in an interview. “And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here, or should we go back and try again?’”
Paltrow gave no other details about the pregnancy, though she did tell the Mail that she feels “very broody” when she sees pal Beyoncé with her own daughter, one-year-old Blue Ivy. The singer, too, suffered a miscarriage about two years before Blue Ivy was born.
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' singalong: A complete who's who in finale's all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
- 'White Collar': Perfect 'Au Revoir' to our favorite con artist?
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…