Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced Tuesday, via Paltrow’s Goop blog, that they have decided to separate.
Tag: Gwyneth Paltrow (1-2 of 2)
Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has two children: Apple, 8, and Moses, 6. But as the GOOP founder recently revealed to the Daily Mail‘s You magazine, she was, at one point, expecting a third child as well. The pregnancy, unfortunately, ended in a miscarriage.
“My children ask me to have a[nother] baby all the time,” Paltrow explained in an interview. “And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here, or should we go back and try again?’”
Paltrow gave no other details about the pregnancy, though she did tell the Mail that she feels “very broody” when she sees pal Beyoncé with her own daughter, one-year-old Blue Ivy. The singer, too, suffered a miscarriage about two years before Blue Ivy was born.
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'Hunger Games' costar Willow Shields on her Comic-Con fan-girl moment
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances