Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced Tuesday, via Paltrow’s Goop blog, that they have decided to separate.
Tag: Gwyneth Paltrow (1-2 of 2)
Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has two children: Apple, 8, and Moses, 6. But as the GOOP founder recently revealed to the Daily Mail‘s You magazine, she was, at one point, expecting a third child as well. The pregnancy, unfortunately, ended in a miscarriage.
“My children ask me to have a[nother] baby all the time,” Paltrow explained in an interview. “And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here, or should we go back and try again?’”
Paltrow gave no other details about the pregnancy, though she did tell the Mail that she feels “very broody” when she sees pal Beyoncé with her own daughter, one-year-old Blue Ivy. The singer, too, suffered a miscarriage about two years before Blue Ivy was born.
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 407
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 505
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!