Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced Tuesday, via Paltrow’s Goop blog, that they have decided to separate.
Tag: Gwyneth Paltrow (1-2 of 2)
Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has two children: Apple, 8, and Moses, 6. But as the GOOP founder recently revealed to the Daily Mail‘s You magazine, she was, at one point, expecting a third child as well. The pregnancy, unfortunately, ended in a miscarriage.
“My children ask me to have a[nother] baby all the time,” Paltrow explained in an interview. “And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here, or should we go back and try again?’”
Paltrow gave no other details about the pregnancy, though she did tell the Mail that she feels “very broody” when she sees pal Beyoncé with her own daughter, one-year-old Blue Ivy. The singer, too, suffered a miscarriage about two years before Blue Ivy was born.
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 im-posters: We retrofit classic promo art style to each episode
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 22 'shop 'til you drop!' movies
- John Hughes: 12 essential films from director of a Thanksgiving classic
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade recap: EW's play-by-play
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister