Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced Tuesday, via Paltrow’s Goop blog, that they have decided to separate.
Tag: Gwyneth Paltrow (1-2 of 2)
Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has two children: Apple, 8, and Moses, 6. But as the GOOP founder recently revealed to the Daily Mail‘s You magazine, she was, at one point, expecting a third child as well. The pregnancy, unfortunately, ended in a miscarriage.
“My children ask me to have a[nother] baby all the time,” Paltrow explained in an interview. “And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I’m thinking about it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn’t work out and I nearly died. So I am like, ‘Are we good here, or should we go back and try again?’”
Paltrow gave no other details about the pregnancy, though she did tell the Mail that she feels “very broody” when she sees pal Beyoncé with her own daughter, one-year-old Blue Ivy. The singer, too, suffered a miscarriage about two years before Blue Ivy was born.
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?