Today correspondent, and former first daughter, Jenna Bush Hager gave birth to a baby girl, Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager, on Saturday. Henry Hager and Jenna married in 2008. This is the first baby for the couple, which also makes former president George W. Bush and Laura Bush first-time grandparents. Today had pictures of the proud grandparents:
Tag: George W. Bush (1-2 of 2)
Jenna Bush Hager and her husband Henry Hager are expecting a baby, People reports.
“We’re so excited,” Bush Hager told People. “We can’t wait.”
The first-time parents, who wed in 2008, announced the news this morning on Today, where Bush Hager works as a correspondent. The baby will be the first grandchild for former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. READ FULL STORY
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on TV shows that make him cry
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Julie Berkman's Older Sister'
- 'Tak3n' trailer: Liam Neeson calls on a particular set of skills (again)
- Stephen King's 'A Good Marriage': Watch Joan Allen share some motherly advice
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' season 7 premiere recap: Where in the world is Richard Castle?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Raining on prom night
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron