Today correspondent, and former first daughter, Jenna Bush Hager gave birth to a baby girl, Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager, on Saturday. Henry Hager and Jenna married in 2008. This is the first baby for the couple, which also makes former president George W. Bush and Laura Bush first-time grandparents. Today had pictures of the proud grandparents:
Tag: George W. Bush (1-2 of 2)
Jenna Bush Hager and her husband Henry Hager are expecting a baby, People reports.
“We’re so excited,” Bush Hager told People. “We can’t wait.”
The first-time parents, who wed in 2008, announced the news this morning on Today, where Bush Hager works as a correspondent. The baby will be the first grandchild for former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. READ FULL STORY
- 'Of Mice and Men': EW stage review
- 'Survivor' recap: The Man Who Could Not Stand Still
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding -- PHOTO
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'The Simpsons' producers spill details on Lego episode; plus, first image of Lego Homer!