Today correspondent, and former first daughter, Jenna Bush Hager gave birth to a baby girl, Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager, on Saturday. Henry Hager and Jenna married in 2008. This is the first baby for the couple, which also makes former president George W. Bush and Laura Bush first-time grandparents. Today had pictures of the proud grandparents:
Tag: George W. Bush (1-2 of 2)
Jenna Bush Hager and her husband Henry Hager are expecting a baby, People reports.
“We’re so excited,” Bush Hager told People. “We can’t wait.”
The first-time parents, who wed in 2008, announced the news this morning on Today, where Bush Hager works as a correspondent. The baby will be the first grandchild for former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. READ FULL STORY
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 'Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO