The Jennifer Lopez-backed company that owns NUVOtv, an English-language cable entertainment network aimed at Latinos, has bought the Fuse music network. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diddy (1-2 of 2)
Sean “Diddy” Combs has offered $200 million to buy the Fuse network, Bloomberg reports.
Combs — who launched his Revolt TV channel in October — would convert Fuse into his cable-music network, if the bid is successful. Buying the more established channel would give Revolt wider distribution and higher subscription fees, according to Bloomberg.
“As we have stated, we are exploring strategic alternatives for Fuse, and will have no further comment during what is still an ongoing process,” Kimberly Kerns — a spokeswoman for Fuse’s owner, the Madison Square Garden Co. — told Bloomberg.
- 'Walking Dead' cast not tight-lipped about season 5 trailer
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'New Girl' True American drinking game: The day I gave it a shot...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Leftovers': Why 'Gladys' is the last straw for EW critic
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' finale