The Jennifer Lopez-backed company that owns NUVOtv, an English-language cable entertainment network aimed at Latinos, has bought the Fuse music network. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diddy (1-2 of 2)
Sean “Diddy” Combs has offered $200 million to buy the Fuse network, Bloomberg reports.
Combs — who launched his Revolt TV channel in October — would convert Fuse into his cable-music network, if the bid is successful. Buying the more established channel would give Revolt wider distribution and higher subscription fees, according to Bloomberg.
“As we have stated, we are exploring strategic alternatives for Fuse, and will have no further comment during what is still an ongoing process,” Kimberly Kerns — a spokeswoman for Fuse’s owner, the Madison Square Garden Co. — told Bloomberg.
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'