The Jennifer Lopez-backed company that owns NUVOtv, an English-language cable entertainment network aimed at Latinos, has bought the Fuse music network. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diddy (1-2 of 2)
Sean “Diddy” Combs has offered $200 million to buy the Fuse network, Bloomberg reports.
Combs — who launched his Revolt TV channel in October — would convert Fuse into his cable-music network, if the bid is successful. Buying the more established channel would give Revolt wider distribution and higher subscription fees, according to Bloomberg.
“As we have stated, we are exploring strategic alternatives for Fuse, and will have no further comment during what is still an ongoing process,” Kimberly Kerns — a spokeswoman for Fuse’s owner, the Madison Square Garden Co. — told Bloomberg.
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics