The Jennifer Lopez-backed company that owns NUVOtv, an English-language cable entertainment network aimed at Latinos, has bought the Fuse music network. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diddy (1-2 of 2)
Sean “Diddy” Combs has offered $200 million to buy the Fuse network, Bloomberg reports.
Combs — who launched his Revolt TV channel in October — would convert Fuse into his cable-music network, if the bid is successful. Buying the more established channel would give Revolt wider distribution and higher subscription fees, according to Bloomberg.
“As we have stated, we are exploring strategic alternatives for Fuse, and will have no further comment during what is still an ongoing process,” Kimberly Kerns — a spokeswoman for Fuse’s owner, the Madison Square Garden Co. — told Bloomberg.
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- J.Lo in Vegas? 5 lessons Britney Spears taught us
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird