Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz and his girlfriend, model Meagan Camper, are expecting. Wentz announced the news yesterday on Instagram with a photo of the happy couple kissing and the caption, “we’re super excited to announce we’re expecting a baby!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Celebrity Babies! (51-60 of 656)
Actress Emily Blunt and Office star John Krasinski have welcomed their first baby, a girl named Hazel.
Actress Eva Amurri Martino and husband Kyle Martino will soon welcome their first child together.
A rep for the 28-year-old mother-to-be (who also happens to be the daughter of Susan Sarandon) and her former soccer star husband, 32, confirmed the news of the pregnancy exclusively to People in a short statement:
“We are so excited to announce that we are expecting our first child together,” said the couple. “Having a family has always been a priority for us both and we couldn’t be happier!”
The two lovebirds tied the knot back in October 2011 in a romantic southern ceremony.
Lil’ Kim is pregnant with her first child, according to E! Online. The 39-year-old announced the big news at a Fashion Week after-party Wednesday. “I’m still going to be hardcore,” the rapper told Us Weekly. “The baby has made me even more of a beast!”
She is not announcing the father’s identity for now.
Mireille Enos and her husband Alan Ruck will welcome their second child together this summer.
“We are so excited and feel so unbelievably lucky to have this little person coming to us!” the proud parents-to-be told People.
The Killing actress and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off star already have a 3 year-old daughter Vesper Vivienne. Enos, 38 and Ruck, 57 were married in 2008. Ruck is also dad to Emma, 26, and Sam, 19, from a previous marriage.
Michael Jordan is a new dad, and to twins no less. The basketball legend and his wife, Yvette Prieto Jordan, welcomed two identical twin daughters to the world on Sunday, according to People. The twins, named Victoria and Ysabel, were born in West Palm Beach, Fla.
The couple married this past April and announced the pregnancy in November. These aren’t the first kids for Jordan, 51, though: The twins join Jeffrey, 25, Marcus, 22, and Jasmine, 21, who Jordan fathered with now ex-wife Juanita Vanoy.
Actress Soleil Moon Frye and husband Jason Goldberg welcomed their third child to the world yesterday. The baby boy joins sisters Jagger Joseph Blue, 5, and Poet Sienna Rose, 8.
“The whole family is over the moon about the arrival of their baby boy,” Frye’s rep told People. “His big sisters, mom, and dad are by his side.”
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Playing with Monsters'
- Fall TV ads graded: Best and worst of 2014
- 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia'; more recaps
- 'True Detective': Making the case for Vince Vaughn
- 'Originals' First Look: Klaus makes an art of revenge
- Fresh faces of fall TV '14: Who's new on 25 shows
- Norman Reedus joins Tricky in new 'Sun Down' video
- Steven Yeun describes a 'hardened' Glenn in 'Walking Dead' season 5
Top 5 Most Read
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Gotham' premieres strong while 'Big Bang Theory' explodes
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: 'The Locomotion Interruption' and 'The Junior Professor…