Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancé Jionni LaValle are expecting their second child, according to People.
Tag: Celebrity Babies! (31-40 of 656)
Musician Regina Spektor and husband Jack Dishel recently announced their son’s birth.
Spektor revealed the good news on her Facebook page Tuesday, saying, “I wanted to let you know that Jack and I have been happily hanging out with our new little son and that all is going great!” But that’s about all we’ll be finding out for now: “As you may have noticed, we’re pretty private so we won’t be posting any pictures or updates about him… but we can report that he’s super CUTE!!!”
Carson Daly is going to be a new dad for the third time. The Voice host announced his fiancee’s pregnancy on The Tonight Show Monday night, saying, “For years my mom was like, ‘When are you going to have a kid?’ And now she’s like, ‘Slow down!'”
Daly’s fiancee is food blogger Siri Pinter, with whom he already has two children: daughter Etta Jones and son Jackson James.
Pinter also announced the pregnancy on her food blog, writing, “Carson and I are expecting our third child in mid-August and he, Jack, Etta and I are so happy.”
Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre are having a good month: The two wed in early March and just announced they’re expecting their first child together, according to People.
“More blessings!!” Keibler told People, “We’re an elated family-to-be!”
Keibler, an actress, and Pobre, a CEO for Future Ads, knew each other for five years before beginning a romance last fall.
There’s a new trio of Hanson siblings in the family.
Isaac Hanson, the oldest member of the band Hanson, welcomed a daughter on Tuesday, People reports. The girl, named Nina Odette, is the third child for the musician and his wife, Nikki. They have two sons, Clark Everett, 6, and James Monroe, 5.
“After more than five years of not having a baby in the house, having our first little girl is going to be fun,” Hanson, 33, tells People. “I know that Everett and Monroe are excited about being big brothers.”
Alyssa Milano is expecting her second child with husband David Bugliari, according to People.
The Mistresses actress announced the news on her website Friday: “We are so happy to share with you that Milo is going to be a big brother!”
Milano made it clear she wanted more kids in an interview with People in September. “I want to have another child, just because I want Milo to have a sibling and have someone to grow with.”
It’s “another!” for Avengers star Chris Hemsworth and wife, Elsa Pataky. According to People, the couple became parents for the second time when they welcomed twin boys in Los Angeles. No additional information has been released.
Christian Bale and wife Sandra “Sibi” Bale are having another baby!
The very private couple is expecting their second child, People reports.
The 40-year-old American Hustle star and his wife, 43, have been married for 14 years and are already parents to an 8-year-old daughter.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- Barbra Streisand duets with Jimmy Fallon (as Elvis, Blake, and Buble)
- Bill Hader reminisces about Stefon with TV hubby Seth Meyers
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'
- 'Flash': How it went from concept to series in 5 superfast steps
- 'Big Bang Theory' cast featurette: Kaley Cuoco's re-'do and other hair-raising tales
- 'Breaking Bad': 'Ozymandias' writer and director look back at milestone episode
- Ryan Murphy shares 'AHS: Freak Show' details: 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- First Look: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt swept away in romantic drama 'By the Sea'