Marriage and now fatherhood are right around the corner for Tony Parker, as he and his fiancee, Axelle Francine, have confirmed they are expecting a baby boy.
Tag: Celebrity Babies! (91-100 of 656)
Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are going to be parents, according to People.
A source told People that Washington is expecting her first child. The source added that she’ll give birth next spring.
The Scandal star is set to host her first Saturday Night Live this weekend.
NCIS star Michael Weatherly, 45, and wife Bojana Jankovic, 32, welcomed their second child today, a boy named Liam. The actor enthusiastically tweeted news of the arrival, just 18 months after the couple’s first child, daughter Olivia, was born.
Weatherly, who plays Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo on the CBS series, is also father to 17-year-old son August from his previous marriage to actress Amelia Heinle. Weatherly was also previously engaged to his Dark Angel co-star Jessica Alba from 2001 to 2003. Weatherly and Jankovic were married in 2009.
Sons of Anarchy actress Maggie Siff is pregnant. A rep for the actress confirmed to People that she and her husband are expecting their first child.
Siff, 39, is best known for playing Dr. Tara Knowles-Teller on the hit FX series and department store heiress Rachel Menken Katz on the first season of Mad Men. News of Siff’s pregnancy was first reported after the actress had to withdraw from on an upcoming play in New York.
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Homeland actress Morena Baccarin and her husband, Austin Chick, welcomed their first child Tuesday, People reports. Son Julius was born through a breech delivery at just under eight pounds.
“Julius and his mother are happy and healthy,” a rep for the couple told the magazine.
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more