Marriage and now fatherhood are right around the corner for Tony Parker, as he and his fiancee, Axelle Francine, have confirmed they are expecting a baby boy.
Tag: Celebrity Babies! (91-100 of 656)
Kerry Washington and her husband Nnamdi Asomugha are going to be parents, according to People.
A source told People that Washington is expecting her first child. The source added that she’ll give birth next spring.
The Scandal star is set to host her first Saturday Night Live this weekend.
NCIS star Michael Weatherly, 45, and wife Bojana Jankovic, 32, welcomed their second child today, a boy named Liam. The actor enthusiastically tweeted news of the arrival, just 18 months after the couple’s first child, daughter Olivia, was born.
Weatherly, who plays Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo on the CBS series, is also father to 17-year-old son August from his previous marriage to actress Amelia Heinle. Weatherly was also previously engaged to his Dark Angel co-star Jessica Alba from 2001 to 2003. Weatherly and Jankovic were married in 2009.
Sons of Anarchy actress Maggie Siff is pregnant. A rep for the actress confirmed to People that she and her husband are expecting their first child.
Siff, 39, is best known for playing Dr. Tara Knowles-Teller on the hit FX series and department store heiress Rachel Menken Katz on the first season of Mad Men. News of Siff’s pregnancy was first reported after the actress had to withdraw from on an upcoming play in New York.
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child, People reports.
The couple — who met on the set of Saturday Night Live in 2011 when he was still a castmember — got engaged in January. Wilde most recently appeared in Ron Howard’s Rush, which is getting Oscar buzz, and Sudeikis led the blockbuster We’re the Millers alongside Jennifer Aniston this summer.
Homeland actress Morena Baccarin and her husband, Austin Chick, welcomed their first child Tuesday, People reports. Son Julius was born through a breech delivery at just under eight pounds.
“Julius and his mother are happy and healthy,” a rep for the couple told the magazine.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in now'
- Cheerleading taken seriously as a movie topic? Bring it on
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- TLC cancels 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer