Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde are parents! The couple welcomed a baby boy named Otis Alexander, according to People. The actress announced the good news via Twitter Wednesday evening, READ FULL STORY
Tag: Celebrity Babies! (1-10 of 640)
It’s a girl for Drew Barrymore!
The actress and husband Will Kopelman welcomed baby Frankie to the world Tuesday, according to People.
This is the second child for the couple, who had daughter Olive about 19 months ago. “Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!” the two told People.
Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood and record executive wife Kelli Cashiola Haywood are expecting their first child this fall.
The two announced the pregnancy via the Lady Antebellum Twitter account April 21, also revealing that the new addition to the family is a boy. “So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it’s a boy!!!!”
Bachelor alum Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcomed their second child April 20.
New son Beckett Thomas joins 3-year-old sister Ava Grace. “He’s perfect and beautiful. Ava can’t wait for us to bring him home to be able to show us all of the big sister duties she’s been practicing,” Rycroft said in a statement to People.
Tila Tequila is going to be a mom.
The reality star announced the news Friday via Facebook with a photo of her baby bump. She captioned the pic: “Surprise!! I’m 10 weeks pregnant! I just couldn’t hold it in any longer as this brings me so much joy and happiness to know that there is a baby Tila on the way! May God bless my little bundle of joy on this Good Friday! Yayy! I’m gonna be a Mommy! I Love you sooooo much little baby!!”
The Shot of Love star, 32, has not revealed the identity of the father. But on Sunday, she did offer this Facebook update in the form of a letter to her baby: “I used to write you letters like this all of the time. I have waited so very long for you to come into my life, and I want you to remember that no matter what people out there say about us just know that you are a gift from God.” READ FULL STORY
Home & Family host Debbie Matenopoulos is full of big news: She got married last summer and is now pregnant with her first child, People confirms.
Matenopoulos wed Jon Falcone in Greece in a secret ceremony and tells People, “I’ll do a proper wedding after I have the baby.”
The mom-to-be is one of the original hosts of The View and will be returning to the morning talk show April 21 as a guest and also in a special episode saying goodbye to current View co-host Barbara Walters May 16.
Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl will welcome his third child later this year with wife Jordyn Blum, according to People.
The rocker, 45, was just inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last week as a member of Nirvana. Grohl wed Blum, 37, in 2003, and together they have two daughters, Violet, 7, and Harper, 5.
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 647
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 464
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE