Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.