Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC 'effective immediately'
- Cheerleading taken seriously as a movie topic? Bring it on
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- J.K Rowling writes new Dolores Umbridge story
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's'; 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer