Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-1 of 1)
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Flash' arrival boosts 'Arrow' ratings
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council