Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': Watch 5 minutes
- 'The Knick' recap: 'The Busy Flea'
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs