Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Gotham recap: 'Selina Kyle'
- 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more recaps
- 'Castle' season premiere: Your take on 'Driven'?
- 'Castle' boss tips us off to 5 things to look for this season
- 'SNL': Bill Hader on chat with Lorne Michaels about Pete Davidson ('By the way, do you want to host?')
- '24: Live Another Day' Blu-ray/DVD shows us Tony Almeida in 'Solitary': First Look
- Emily Kinney talks 'Walking Dead': Daryl and Beth connected (but don't call them Deth)
- 'Family Guy' does the Bartman--and maybe 'South Park' still wins
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl
- 'Castle' boss: Season 7 will reveal more of why Castle is the way he is
- Bill Hader discusses 'SNL' newbie Pete Davidson, his own hosting debut
- Tony Almeida wants out of solitary in new '24' Blu-ray feature
- New 'Gotham' trailer previews entire season, introduces Victor Zsasz