Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'