Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 407
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 505
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!