Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-1 of 1)
May 15 2012 10:38 AM ET
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Doctor Who' season end: Hi, my name is...
- 'Anchorman 2': Official teaser trailer
- 'SNL': Costumes of the year!
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?