Bret Michaels was only three songs into his set at a New Hampshire show Thursday night when he had to be rushed offstage due to a medical emergency.
Tag: Bret Michaels (1-2 of 2)
Bret Michaels and organizers of the Tony Awards have settled a lawsuit filed by the rocker after a 2009 incident in which he was hit in the head with a set piece and suffered injuries that he claimed contributed to a brain hemorrhage that nearly killed him. The confidential settlement also covers Michaels’ claims against CBS Broadcasting, which aired the show and the mishap. The Poison frontman blamed the network for airing the moment, which became which a viral video watched by tens of millions of people online, and claimed Tony Awards producers never warned him there would be a set change after he and his band performed “Nothin’ But a Good Time.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book