The couple — whose relationship made headlines due to their 16-year age difference — were married in 2005. In November 2011, Moore announced that they were divorcing, though Kutcher didn’t formally file for divorce until December of the following year. Kutcher has been dating his That ’70s show co-star Mila Kunis since April 2012.
Tag: Ashton Kutcher (1-4 of 4)
Prosecutors say a 12-year-old boy has admitted making a prank 911 call that drew police to Ashton Kutcher’s home.
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office says the boy admitted responsibility for making a false bomb threat and computer intrusion. He will be sentenced at a later date.
Prosecutors say the boy is also accused of making false 911 calls involving Justin Bieber’s house and a bank. Those charges will likely be dismissed, but the district attorney’s office says the allegations will be considered when the boy is sentenced.
The boy’s identity has not been released.
His calls were among several targeting celebrities in the Los Angeles area in recent months in a practice known as “swatting.” The pranks are intended to draw large police responses, including SWAT teams.
Demi Moore is seeking spousal support from estranged husband Ashton Kutcher.
The actress states in a court filing Thursday that she also wants the Two and a Half Men star to pay her attorney’s fees in the divorce proceedings. READ FULL STORY
A 12-year-old boy accused of making a prank call that sent police racing to Ashton Kutcher’s home was charged Thursday with making that call and another that falsely reported an emergency at a bank.
Prosecutors said the boy called 911 in October reporting that armed men were inside Kutcher’s Los Angeles home. That call brought out many heavily-armed officers and prompted the actor to leave the set of Two and a Half Men to make sure his home and workers were safe.
A week later, a call reporting an emergency at a bank on Wilshire Boulevard also proved to be a hoax.
The district attorney’s office said Thursday that the boy has been charged with two felony counts of computer intrusion and making fake bomb threats. He was scheduled to be arraigned Friday in juvenile court. READ FULL STORY
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- Golden Globe nominations announced this morning