Johnny Depp recently popped the question to actress Amber Heard, according to People. The couple, who met on the set of the 2011 movie The Rum Diary, recently wrapped production on the Martin Amis novel adaptation London Fields. In 2012, the 50-year-old Depp split from his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has two children. Heard, 27, who has described herself as bisexual, was previously in a four-year relationship with artist Tasya van Ree.
Tag: Amber Heard (1-1 of 1)
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Bates Motel' pays homage to 'Psycho' in first look at season 3
- 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' downloadable content enlists John Malkovich in zombie fight
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'