People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Tag: ABC News (1-2 of 2)
Sam Donaldson has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The longtime ABC News reporter was stopped by officers in Lewes, Del. just before 8 p.m. on Dec. 1, Police Chief Jeffrey Horvath confirmed in a statement to People. Donaldson, 78, was initially pulled over for a traffic violation, but was ultimately cited for a DUI when it became apparent that he had been drinking after he failed a field sobriety test.
The journalist’s court appearance is currently pending.
American crowned Miss Universe
Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork, the man who became a meme, dies at 85
Hacker who published nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos