People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Tag: ABC News (1-2 of 2)
Sam Donaldson has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The longtime ABC News reporter was stopped by officers in Lewes, Del. just before 8 p.m. on Dec. 1, Police Chief Jeffrey Horvath confirmed in a statement to People. Donaldson, 78, was initially pulled over for a traffic violation, but was ultimately cited for a DUI when it became apparent that he had been drinking after he failed a field sobriety test.
The journalist’s court appearance is currently pending.
American crowned Miss Universe
Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork, the man who became a meme, dies at 85
Hacker who published nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Maleficent admirers pay tribute on 'Sleeping Beauty' Blu-ray: Sneak peek
- 'AHS: Freak Show' unveils creepy, stop-motion title sequence
- Sarah Silverman's 'SNL' promos: Who's ready for a 'Table Girl' sketch?
- 'Parenthood' sneak peek: Julia and Joel 'have to talk about us'
- J.K. Simmons toys with Miles Teller in 'Whiplash' scene
- 'Interstellar' trailer takes Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway to a waterworld
Top 5 Most Read
- On the Books: Harry Potter collector sets Guinness World Record
- 'Sons of Anarchy' guest star Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast talk 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'