People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Tag: ABC News (1-2 of 2)
Sam Donaldson has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The longtime ABC News reporter was stopped by officers in Lewes, Del. just before 8 p.m. on Dec. 1, Police Chief Jeffrey Horvath confirmed in a statement to People. Donaldson, 78, was initially pulled over for a traffic violation, but was ultimately cited for a DUI when it became apparent that he had been drinking after he failed a field sobriety test.
The journalist’s court appearance is currently pending.
American crowned Miss Universe
Supreme Court nominee Robert Bork, the man who became a meme, dies at 85
Hacker who published nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'