Actress Emily Blunt and Office star John Krasinski have welcomed their first baby, a girl named Hazel.
Category: Celebrity Babies! (1-10 of 328)
Chris Hemsworth’s wife, the actress Elsa Pataky, gave birth yesterday to a girl the couple have named India. “We love the country and love the name,” the Avengers star told USA Today.
Hemsworth and Pataky married in December, 2010. India is their first child.
Looks like Robert Downey Jr.’s Due Date arrived: The actor and wife Susan Downey welcomed Exton Elias Downey on Feb. 7 in Los Angeles, People reports. “Everyone is healthy and they couldn’t be happier,” Downey’s rep said in a statement.
Downey has one son from a previous marriage, 18-year-old Indio.
There’s a baby on board in one Big Bang Theory actor’s house! Simon Helberg is expecting his first child with wife Jocelyn Towne, according to People. The actor’s rep confirmed that the baby is due to arrive in the spring.
The couple has been married since 2007.
Jen Schefft may have rejected Jerry Ferris’ proposal on the third season finale of Bachelorette, but she’s certainly embraced family life with open-arms. People reports that 35-year-old Schefft, who also appeared on The Bachelor in 2003, is currently expecting her second child with husband Joe Waterman, whom she met on a blind date after giving out that final rose. Schefft and Waterman’s second child will join older sister Mae Elizabeth, 14 months, this summer.
Aaron Johnson played a would-be superhero in Kick-Ass, and it looks like his second child might follow suit. At least, based on her name: Romy Hero, Johnson’s daughter with fiancée Sam Taylor-Wood, was born Jan. 18 in London, People reports. According to a statement, “both mother and daughter are well.”
Johnson and Taylor-Wood’s first child, Wylda Rae, is a 1-year-old. Taylor-Wood, an artist, has two daughters from a previous marriage: 14-year-old Angelica and 5-year-old Jessie. Johnson and his fiancée have made headlines for their May-December romance: Johnson is 21 years old, while Taylor-Wood is 44.
The Hills star Kristin Cavallari, 25, and her fiance, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, 28, are expecting, the couple confirmed to People.
“It’s an amazing time in our life and we can’t wait to meet the new addition to our growing family,” they told the magazine.
The couple, who split last year but reconciled in November, said they are planning to wed.
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here
- 'Masters of Sex' costume designer on taking series' style into 1960
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 of A&E's online-daters-on-a-deserted-island series
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Falling Skies' season 4 finale: Showrunner David Eick answers your burning questions
- Internet grinds to halt as nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, others surface
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' finale recap, part 2: Moon or bust
- âThe Strainâ hits its stride with 'Creatures of the Night'