30 Rock star Tracy Morgan was released today from a rehabilitation center to finish his physical recovery at home, according to Reuters. His publicist Lewis Kay confirmed this, releasing a statement saying that “Tracy has been released from the rehabilitation center and will continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program. He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery.” Morgan was critically injured in a car crash near Cranbury, N.J., on June 7 when a Walmart truck hit the rear of a Mercedes limo bus carrying the comedian. Morgan sustained multiple injuries, including a broken leg, while another comedian, James McNair, was killed in the incident. In July, the driver of the Walmart truck, Kevin Roper, pleaded not guilty to criminal charges that include vehicular homicide and assault by auto. On Thursday, lawyers acting for Morgan sued Walmart, according to CNN.
Tracy Morgan released from rehabilitation center
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'