30 Rock star Tracy Morgan was released today from a rehabilitation center to finish his physical recovery at home, according to Reuters. His publicist Lewis Kay confirmed this, releasing a statement saying that “Tracy has been released from the rehabilitation center and will continue his recovery efforts at home with an aggressive outpatient program. He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery.” Morgan was critically injured in a car crash near Cranbury, N.J., on June 7 when a Walmart truck hit the rear of a Mercedes limo bus carrying the comedian. Morgan sustained multiple injuries, including a broken leg, while another comedian, James McNair, was killed in the incident. In July, the driver of the Walmart truck, Kevin Roper, pleaded not guilty to criminal charges that include vehicular homicide and assault by auto. On Thursday, lawyers acting for Morgan sued Walmart, according to CNN.
Tracy Morgan released from rehabilitation center
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lambs'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Walton Goggins on that Venus-Tig moment
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter, cast go inside 'Poor Little Lambs' ending
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Person of Interest' shows off the new secret HQ: Take the tour
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes