Michael Jackson’s estate is currently embroiled in a fight with the IRS, according to the LA Times. The pop star’s executors claim that Jackson was only worth $7 million at the time of his death in 2009 while the IRS says he was worth $1.125 billion. The government agency is seeking $505 million in taxes and $197 million in penalties.
Michael Jackson estate in battle with IRS
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 2
- 'Gracepoint': New poster, David Tennant promo clip
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- 'Big Bang' at Comic-Con: Who's got the ape mask?
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth