Michael Jackson’s estate is currently embroiled in a fight with the IRS, according to the LA Times. The pop star’s executors claim that Jackson was only worth $7 million at the time of his death in 2009 while the IRS says he was worth $1.125 billion. The government agency is seeking $505 million in taxes and $197 million in penalties.
Michael Jackson estate in battle with IRS
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- Tina Fey accepts Kermit the Frog's Ice Bucket Challenge (it's child's play)
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'