Johnny Depp recently popped the question to actress Amber Heard, according to People. The couple, who met on the set of the 2011 movie The Rum Diary, recently wrapped production on the Martin Amis novel adaptation London Fields. In 2012, the 50-year-old Depp split from his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has two children. Heard, 27, who has described herself as bisexual, was previously in a four-year relationship with artist Tasya van Ree.
Johnny Depp engaged to Amber Heard
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's