Johnny Depp recently popped the question to actress Amber Heard, according to People. The couple, who met on the set of the 2011 movie The Rum Diary, recently wrapped production on the Martin Amis novel adaptation London Fields. In 2012, the 50-year-old Depp split from his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has two children. Heard, 27, who has described herself as bisexual, was previously in a four-year relationship with artist Tasya van Ree.
Johnny Depp engaged to Amber Heard
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
Top 5 Most Read
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by 'The Unauthorized Saved…
- Internet grinds to halt as nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence, others surface
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' recap: Cave dwellers
- FBI issues statement on leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence, others
- 'Houdini' is pure biopic cheese... and occasionally a campy delight