Dot-Marie Jones, best known to Glee fans as Coach Beiste on Fox show, married her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, in Los Angeles Saturday night, People reports. The couple had invited friends to their home for a holiday party, then revealed they had gathered them for the ceremony. The pair got engaged in October; it’s the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
'Glee' costar Dot-Marie Jones married
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1