Dot-Marie Jones, best known to Glee fans as Coach Beiste on Fox show, married her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, in Los Angeles Saturday night, People reports. The couple had invited friends to their home for a holiday party, then revealed they had gathered them for the ceremony. The pair got engaged in October; it’s the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
'Glee' costar Dot-Marie Jones married
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects