Dot-Marie Jones, best known to Glee fans as Coach Beiste on Fox show, married her longtime girlfriend, Bridgett Casteen, in Los Angeles Saturday night, People reports. The couple had invited friends to their home for a holiday party, then revealed they had gathered them for the ceremony. The pair got engaged in October; it’s the first marriage for Jones and the second for Casteen.
'Glee' costar Dot-Marie Jones married
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'Scandal': Kerry Washington and costars on midseason finale shocker
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Scandal'; 'Grey's Anatomy'; 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- 'Parenthood'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Project Runway All-Stars'; more TV recaps
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Cups' returns in 'Pitch Perfect 2' trailer
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' does Nirvana: Watch Evan Peters sing 'Come As You Are'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'
- 'AHS: Freak Show' Exclusive: Watch Evan Peters perform Nirvana's 'Come As You Are'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' star Jimmy Smits talks Nero's heartbreaking scenes