Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik married his girlfriend of roughly eight years, Melina Gallo, Friday night in Malibu, People reports. Rzeznik revealed their wedding song was Adele’s version of the Bob Dylan-penned “Make You Feel My Love,” and that the couple hopes to start a family. This is the second marriage for Rzeznik.
Goo Goo Dolls' John Rzeznik marries
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Sing-Off' tops 'X Factor' in 18-49 demo
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- 'House of Cards' season 2 trailer: Deadly game?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'