Goo Goo Dolls frontman John Rzeznik married his girlfriend of roughly eight years, Melina Gallo, Friday night in Malibu, People reports. Rzeznik revealed their wedding song was Adele’s version of the Bob Dylan-penned “Make You Feel My Love,” and that the couple hopes to start a family. This is the second marriage for Rzeznik.
Goo Goo Dolls' John Rzeznik marries
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' recap: Only the Clonely
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- Acts of God: 12 TV/movie Jesuses
- 20 big-time pop culture bunnies
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes