Ferguson, 37, and Mikita, 27, have been together for three years. Guests at the wedding included Modern Family co-star Julie Bowen and So You Think You Can Dance judge Nigel Lythgoe. Renowned playwright/ screenwriter — and husband of Entertainment Weekly columnist Mark Harris — Tony Kushner officiated the ceremony.
'Modern Family' star Jesse Tyler Ferguson gets married
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles