Veteran White House journalist Helen Thomas died on Saturday after battling a long illness, the Associated Press reports. She began reporting on John F. Kennedy’s White House for United Press International in 1961 and built a reputation for her tenacious questioning over 10 presidencies. The end of her career was marked by controversy, when a video surfaced in 2010 of Thomas saying that Jews in Palestine should go home to “Poland, Germany … and America and everywhere else.”
Washington journalist Helen Thomas dies at 92
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics