Veteran White House journalist Helen Thomas died on Saturday after battling a long illness, the Associated Press reports. She began reporting on John F. Kennedy’s White House for United Press International in 1961 and built a reputation for her tenacious questioning over 10 presidencies. The end of her career was marked by controversy, when a video surfaced in 2010 of Thomas saying that Jews in Palestine should go home to “Poland, Germany … and America and everywhere else.”
Washington journalist Helen Thomas dies at 92
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...