Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years