Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer leaks: What we saw
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- J.Lo in Vegas? 5 lessons Britney Spears taught us
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?