Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks THAT killer twist
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': The killer speaks
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': The victim speaks
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': What we saw on the set
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow accept Jimmy Kimmel's invite to read Mean Tweets
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Howard the Duck' comic coming back: Creative team tells what's in store
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss talks killer twist
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- AMC to debut 'Better Call Saul' with two-night event
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' recap: 'Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me'
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty