Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Red Band Society' production halted after 13 episodes
- 'Survivor'; 'Red Band Society'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': New photos introduce us to Christian's mom, dad, and sister
- 'Making of Peter Pan Live': 5 things we learned
- 'Arrow' preview: Laurel dresses the part of Black Canary, but 'a mask does not a hero make'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in 'Pippin'