Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness