Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Amy Adams and One Direction
- Craig Ferguson signs off 'Late Late Show' with an all-star 'Drum' corps--and a dream
- 20 top Xmas movies ever
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 great gift ideas
- 'Big Bang Theory': 15 solutions if you're shopping for a fan
- 'Mad Men': 20 gift ideas for dapper Dons (or Bettys)
- 'Girls' fans (and their guys) will love these 13 gift ideas
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
Top 5 Most Read
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Jeff Probst reveals the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see...and it's the best thing ever