Scrubs star Donald Faison has settled his dispute with United Talent Agency, according to a report from Deadline. Last week, the entertainment talent agency — which previously represented Faison — filed a suit in LA Superior Court claiming that the actor owed them $73,000 in commissions, from his time with Scrubs on NBC and ABC, as well as a 2010 pilot. Deadline‘s sources claim that Faison was unaware of the outstanding bill and paid the full amount when he found out about the suit, which will presumably be dropped next week in court.
'Scrubs' star Donald Faison settles money dispute with former talent agency
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con: Test your geek IQ!
- Batman's new cowl is Comic-Con eye candy
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- 'Constantine': Comic-Con's verdict?
- 'Lucy': EW movie review