The Twitter accounts of the CBS news shows 60 Minutes and 48 Hours were recently compromised, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The hacker or hackers posted tweets saying that President Barack Obama was “shamelessly in bed with Al-Qaeda”. Shorty after the tweet appeared, 48 Hours issued a tweet saying, “Our #48hours account has been compromised. We are working with Twitter to resolve this issue.” CBS also jumped in, tweeting, “We have experienced problems on Twitter accounts of #60Minutes & @48Hours; We apologize for the inconvenience; Twitter is resolving issues.”
'60 Minutes' and '48 Hours' Twitter accounts hacked
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO