Mamie Gummer and Ben Walker split
Mamie Gummer, daughter of Meryl Streep, and Ben Walker have decided to end their marriage after less than two years, People reports.
The 29-year-old Gummer (Emily Owens, M.D., Side Effects) and the 30-year-old Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) both starred in the 2008 Broadway production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, and wed in July 2011.
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye