Mamie Gummer and Ben Walker split
Mamie Gummer, daughter of Meryl Streep, and Ben Walker have decided to end their marriage after less than two years, People reports.
The 29-year-old Gummer (Emily Owens, M.D., Side Effects) and the 30-year-old Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) both starred in the 2008 Broadway production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, and wed in July 2011.
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Colbert Report' finale singalong: A complete who's who in all-star chorus
- 'Colbert Report' swan song as graceful as it gets
- 'Bates Motel' pays homage to 'Psycho' in first look at season 3
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
- 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' downloadable content enlists John Malkovich in zombie fight
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- Jeff Probst on the secret 'Survivor' ending you didn't see
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Colbert Report' wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Louis' next move revealed in 'Suits' promo -- exclusive
- 'People' names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'White Collar' series finale: The perfect goodbye to our favorite con artist