Mamie Gummer and Ben Walker split
Mamie Gummer, daughter of Meryl Streep, and Ben Walker have decided to end their marriage after less than two years, People reports.
The 29-year-old Gummer (Emily Owens, M.D., Side Effects) and the 30-year-old Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter) both starred in the 2008 Broadway production of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, and wed in July 2011.
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'