Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are back together
- Beyonce surprise: 'Visual Album' now on iTunes
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'
- 'Scandal' recap: 'A Door Marked Exit'
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- 'Descendants': Disney villains as parents of teens?