Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are back together
- Lena Dunham on 'SNL': It's 'Girls' night in
- 'True Detective': Fun fan sites
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Stephen Colbert visits Jimmy Fallon: 'Truth or Truth?'
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO