Score one for true love: After four-ish months apart, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have decided to end their separation. As a friend of the couple tells People, “They love each other. Always have and always will.” DeVito and Perlman dated for 11 years before marrying in 1982. The sexagenarian actors have three children together: Lucy, 30, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are back together
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Jessica Lange's latest 'AHS: Freak Show' number: Lana Del Rey's 'Gods & Monsters'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the cover art for new Selection novel
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' First Look: Watch Annalise confront Sam
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'