Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Tamar Braxton expecting first child
- Emmys: All-time best/worst style
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Vampire Diaries' teaser: Let's see how everyone's doing without Damon
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- Jonathan Lipnicki, a.k.a. the 'Jerry Maguire' kid, has some fun in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
Top 5 Most Read
- Elena has a drug problem in 'Vampire Diaries' season 6 promo
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- New ABC special dares to rank all-time best 'Schoolhouse Rock' songs
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'