Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Tamar Braxton expecting first child
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)