Braxton Family Values reality star Tamar Braxton and her husband Vince Herbert are expecting their first baby, she announced on Good Morning America today. “I have a love on top! I’m pregnant,” Braxton gushed, referencing Beyoncé’s 2011 VMA performance where she rubbed her pregnant belly. “I don’t have that many months to go. Almost there,” said the singer, who co-stars with Herbert on WeTV’s Tamar & Vince. Later this afternoon, she posted a photo on her Instagram that showed off her bump, urging followers to “#BeEpic!”
Tamar Braxton expecting first child
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'