Kara DioGuardi and her husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a baby boy on Jan. 31 in Los Angeles. Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born via gestational surrogate, according to People, weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. McCuddy has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship, but it is the first child for the former American Idol judge.
Kara DioGuardi welcomes baby boy
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!