People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Barbara Walters hospitalized after a fall
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Late Night with Seth Meyers' promo art: First Look
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Season 6 supertease
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Amazing Race,' 'Homeland,' more
- 'Grand Theft Auto V' wins big prize at VGX
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands
- 'Sherlock': New BBC trailer