People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Barbara Walters hospitalized after a fall
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...