People reports that veteran journalist Barbara Walters was hospitalized on Saturday night, after falling on steps during a pre-inauguration party at the British Ambassador’s residence. The 83-year-old Walters cut her forehead and was taken to a hospital immediately. She appeared in good spirits after the fall, but a spokesman for ABC tells EW that Walters remains in the hospital under observation. As a result, Walters will not be able to contribute as planned to ABC News’ inauguration coverage.
Barbara Walters hospitalized after a fall
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Forever' sneak peek: Henry and Jo mix classy and sassy
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer