Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Manti Te'o to talk to Katie Couric
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles