Manti Te’o, the Notre Dame football player who discovered that the girlfriend whose death he mourned never actually existed, will sit down with Katie Couric for an interview airing Thursday, Jan. 24, on her syndicated daytime talk show Katie. His parents, Brian and Ottilia Te’o, will also be interviewed about the hoax, which has captured headlines and raised questions as to whether the linebacker, a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy, was even in on the story himself.
Manti Te'o to talk to Katie Couric
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'New Girl,' 'Once Upon a Time,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Selma' First Look: David Oyelowo as Martin Luther King
- Emmys: 20 who never won
- Zach on 'Big Brother' eviction: 'I couldn't keep my frootloop dingus mouth shut'
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Benedict Cumberbatch embraces (clothing optional) Ice Bucket Challenges
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip