There’s a new addition coming to Bravo’s Housewives family: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, are expecting their second child, according to People. Parks, an entertainment lawyer, married personal trainer Nida in 2009; a year later, the couple welcomed son Ayden. The couple has also collaborated on a fitness DVD called Phine Body. Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo.
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks is expecting
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO