There’s a new addition coming to Bravo’s Housewives family: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, are expecting their second child, according to People. Parks, an entertainment lawyer, married personal trainer Nida in 2009; a year later, the couple welcomed son Ayden. The couple has also collaborated on a fitness DVD called Phine Body. Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo.
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks is expecting
- 'Petals on the Wind': First Look trailer
- Johnny Depp: 20 hair dos and don'ts
- 'Castle' goes '70s: Foxy Lanie!
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Friday Night Lights': Going out on top
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'