There’s a new addition coming to Bravo’s Housewives family: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, are expecting their second child, according to People. Parks, an entertainment lawyer, married personal trainer Nida in 2009; a year later, the couple welcomed son Ayden. The couple has also collaborated on a fitness DVD called Phine Body. Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo.
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks is expecting
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- HBO comedy 'Togetherness' heads for the beach in First Look photo
- Meet Julie Meyer on new episode of EW's 'Polished': Actress gets Zen about the Hollywood grind
- Stephen Amell and Co. preview 'Arrow': Will Oliver find out about Thea-Malcolm partnership?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Eliza Taylor talks Clarke's outlook as 'The 100' resumes: 'a lot of self-doubt and blame'