Ryan Murphy — creator of Glee, American Horror Story, and The New Normal — welcomed a son on Christmas Eve morning. The first-time father and his husband David Miller named the baby Logan Phineas Miller Murphy and sent a photo of the little one peeking out of a stocking to family and friends, according to E!
'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy welcomes son
- Caleb talks 'Big Brother': I'd have taken Derrick to final and 'I would have won'
- 'Disney Infinity 2.0': Marvel at the expanded possibilities now in play
- Oscar buzz: Sizing up the contenders after Toronto
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- Ernie Hudson tells us 'Ghostbusters' stories at key NYC locations
- 'Key and Peele' see alien invaders' true colors in season 4 sneak peek
- 'Grey's' is the new 'Orange': Ellen Pompeo and Co. share fun photo
- Danai Gurira talks 'Walking Dead': 'The Michonne wig transforms me'